Connect with mail while connecting at an airport
Sometimes, you just need to drop mail into the post:
- Are you rushing to the airport and need to put a check in the mail?
- Did you write to a friend while on the plane?
- Do you have a long layover and write to a friend?
- Did you forget to drop those vacation postcards into the mail?
- How about those birthday or holiday cards that were left in your bag?
Never fear – this site’s dedicated to you.
If you need to put something in the mail, but can’t find where to do it – here’s the place to look for those hidden drop boxes and post offices that are near or at the airport. We’re covering over 200 airports around the world!
This site is non-commercial, free to use, and is generally optimized for loading speed and minimal use of resources.
Last updated on 28 October 2023. The changelog is in the Posts below.
All data-based submissions received to this date have been posted. I have received a lot more submissions since getting rid of the contact form; thanks for everyone’s help! Special thanks go to Robert, Jason, Ming, Mark, Dora, Edward, Dan, Luise, Chuck, Victor, TN, and Joey for submitting updated information.
Many of you have sent photos. I appreciate them, but I’d like permission to post them. I’ve emailed everyone who wrote in with submissions to get permission; once I have it I will update the requisite posts.
- Lots of airports missing in Central America and the Middle East. I’d like to get more information but it may be difficult to find without someone on the ground assisting. Send those submissions in!
- I have a couple of blog posts I’m working on, but will take suggestions via e-mail or by post!
subscribe via RSS