- Are you rushing to the airport and need to put a check in the mail?
- Did you write to a friend while on the plane?
- Do you have a long layover and write to a friend?
- Did you forget to drop those vacation postcards into the mail?
- How about those birthday or holiday cards?
Never fear – this site’s dedicated to you.
If you need to put something in the mail, but can’t find where to do it – here’s the place to look for those hidden drop boxes and post offices that are near or at the airport.
Last updated on 13 October 2018.
All e-mailed and postcard submissions have been processed and updated as of the last update date.
13 October minor updates:
- Central America and the Caribbean are filled in but I haven’t found much – only Mexico City, Barbados, and Nassau. Airport sites are scarce and Google Maps information is extremely limited if it is available. I can definitely use some assistance!
- Added Burlington, VT (BVT).
- Little Rock (LIT) updated for collection times.
27 August major updates:
- Dublin (DUB), College Station (CLL), Missoula (MSO) and San Antonio (SAT) have been added.
- Columbia, SC (CAE) has changed the location of their mail drop.
- Kansas City (MCI) is confirmed not have a mailbox drop.
19 August major updates:
- Charlotte (CLT) has lost their drop box.
- The drop boxes at Chicago Midway (MDW) have been located more accurately based on a couple of submissions.
- Houston Hobby and Bush (HOU/IAH respectively) are updated.
- DC airports (DCA and IAD) and Oakland (OAK) have pages!
- On a newly added page, I may or may not have issued a postcard challenge….
- Research Moscow airports; see if I can find any information around Vienna.
- Next up: South America, then Middle East/Indian Subcontinent
- I have a couple of blog posts I’m working on, but will take suggestions via e-mail or by post!