- Are you rushing to the airport and need to put a check in the mail?
- Did you write to a friend while on the plane?
- Do you have a long layover and write to a friend?
- Did you forget to drop those vacation postcards into the mail?
- How about those birthday or holiday cards?
Never fear – this site’s dedicated to you.
If you need to put something in the mail, but can’t find where to do it – here’s the place to look for those hidden drop boxes and post offices that are near or at the airport. We’re covering nearly 200 airports around the world!
Last updated on 24 December 2018.
All e-mailed and postcard submissions have been processed and updated as of the last update date.
24 December major updates:
- The primary research is complete! We have about 190 different airports with data from all around the world.
- Moscow, the Middle East, South America, and Indian Subcontinent are updated with initial research.
- Mark Lee came through with updates to Vienna (VIE), London Heathrow (LHR) and Bucharest (OTP)!
- Robert updated a few airports in the United States.
- While looking for Bucharest, I found information on Budapest (BUD).
13 October minor updates:
- Central America and the Caribbean are filled in but I haven’t found much – only Mexico City, Barbados, and Nassau. Airport sites are scarce and Google Maps information is extremely limited if it is available. I can definitely use some assistance!
- Added Burlington, VT (BVT).
- Little Rock (LIT) updated for collection times.
27 August major updates:
- Dublin (DUB), College Station (CLL), Missoula (MSO) and San Antonio (SAT) have been added.
- Columbia, SC (CAE) has changed the location of their mail drop.
- Kansas City (MCI) is confirmed not have a mailbox drop.
19 August major updates:
- Charlotte (CLT) has lost their drop box.
- The drop boxes at Chicago Midway (MDW) have been located more accurately based on a couple of submissions.
- Houston Hobby and Bush (HOU/IAH respectively) are updated.
- DC airports (DCA and IAD) and Oakland (OAK) have pages!
- On a newly added page, I may or may not have issued a postcard challenge….
- Lots of airports missing in Central America and the Middle East. I’d like to get more information but it may be difficult to find without someone on the ground assisting. Send those submissions in!
- I have a couple of blog posts I’m working on, but will take suggestions via e-mail or by post!