Sea-Tac is a great place to drop off a letter, no matter if you wrote it at home, on a plane, or at the airport.
All information is in their FAQ.
Pre-Security Drop Boxes
- In the corridor between ticket counters three and four (between US Airways and Southwest Airlines)
- In the corridor between ticket counters four and five, across from the entrance to the Central Security Checkpoint and between the Southwest and American ticket counters)
- On the Baggage Claim Level: On the Lower Drive sidewalk outside of Baggage Claim carousel #12
Post-Security Drop Boxes!
- Concourse A – across from Starbucks and Gate A3
- Concourse B – at the entrance to the Concourse
- Concourse C – at the entrance to the Concourse
- Concourse D (two) – across from Hudson News and behind the North Security Checkpoint
Post-security, you’re most likely looking for a box that looks like this:
Stamps may be purchased at all airport ATMs. (Note: The ATMs are likely offer a book of first-class Forever stamps, good for a one-ounce letter mailed within the USA. There may be a surcharge when purchasing stamps through an ATM.)
Last Updated 9 June 2017