Their Passenger Services page outlines their services.
According to the Passenger Services page:
United States Postal Service (USPS) drop boxes are located at both terminal buildings.
This isn’t entirely helpful.
The terminal maps are better for locating the drop boxes. (They’re listed in the terminal map PDFs.)
- Terminal 1 (Lindbergh) has a couple drop boxes post-security:
- Check around Gate C3, next to a business center.
- Look around Gate C11, near a children’s play area and a nursing area/lactation room.
- Also check as you’re walking into Terminal F, near the location of the information kiosk. (If you see a gate in Terminal F, you went too far.)
- Terminal 2 (Humphrey) has one drop box, pre-security, between Doors 2 and 3 on level 1. It may be outside.
Books of Forever stamps can be purchased from any US Bank ATM/Cash Machine, at no additional cost or fees. Any type of bank or credit card is accepted, as long as a PIN number is provided. Individual stamps are also available for purchase on a cash-only basis from the MSP Airport Conference Center, located on the mezzanine level above the entrance to Concourse F at Terminal 1-Lindbergh.
Last updated 9 June 2017