Gatwick may be a smaller airport, but that doesn’t mean it’s less important! Fortunately there are some good postal services if you need them here.
The airport map page is probably the best place to start as there doesn’t seem to be any specific page dedicated to postal facilities. Fortunately the maps are pretty good!
Look for mail drops in the following locations:
- North Terminal departure lounge, lower level, as you exit security: it’s next to the currency exchange kiosk
- North Terminal, level 1 check-in: next to a bank of elevators and a special assistance help point
- North Terminal, arrivals level: located close to a staircase for the South Terminal shuttle; in the hallway near Boots and London News Company
- North Terminal, level 2 check-in: next to London News Company and a special assistance help point
- South Terminal, level 2 check-in: next to the airport concierge
- South Terminal, level 2 check-in: next to WHSmith
- South Terminal, level 2 arrivals: next to the lost property and immigration phone; an information kiosk should also be nearby. It’s close to M&S Simply Food.
- South Termial, level 3 departures: pre-security. You’ll pass it if you’re using the escalators from the check-in level 2. It’s next to the security checkpoint for families and those who need assistance; it’s close to a bank of telephones and a currency exchange.
Last updated 16 July 2017