Amsterdam has quite a few mail drops and a way to get the post out from the airport.
The terminal maps are probably the best way to get around; Schiphol is a huge airport with lots of amenities. They also apparently have an app if you have an internet-enabled device.
Look in the following places:
- Departures Level pre-security – near check-in count #8, next to the information desk
- Departures Level pre-security – next to the valet and baggage sealing service; look for the cafe
- Departures Level pre-security – next to Urban Beans and the tax-free validation station
- Arrivals Level, post-security – next to Burger King
- Arrivals Level, post-security – near an information desk, Nespresso, and the Body Shop
- Arrivals Level, post-security – near AviFlora and G-Star Raw
The Service Point in Schiphol Plaza offers postal services; head towards Starbucks and it’ll be around there. Open 7.00-20.00 daily but check the page for the latest hours.
Last updated 16 July 2017